Analog IC Designer - Power Management
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking an Analog Designer with a strong foundation in power management circuits and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented IC Designer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will be responsible for the design of analog and mixed signal Power Management circuits for battery operated portable devices.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- - You have several years of experience in analog and mixed signal design
- - Strong device physics knowledge as it applies to analog IC designs
- - Knowledge of analog IC design flow and tools
- - Good knowledge of analog low power, switching converter (buck and boost) or linear regulators would be an asset
- - Deep understanding of power, area and performance trade-off in mixed-signal designs
- - Good working experience in bench evaluation of own building blocks
- - Experience in working with production test engineers to firm up test plans and design for testability details.
- - Good written and verbal communication skills
- - Experience in working with international teams
- Conduct transistor-level feasibility studies - Designing blocks and documenting design towards formal design reviews - Drive mask design to implement layout view of designs - Top-level simulations to validate top-level integration - Defining production/bench-level test plans - Support lab evaluation phase - Design for ESD compliance
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.