Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer - Power Management
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking a Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer with a strong foundation in AMS Verification processes and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented AMS Verification Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will be responsible for the Mixed Signal Design verification of Power Management circuits for battery operated portable devices.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- - Recent hands on experience in analog and mixed signal verification
- - Good knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, TCL scripting
- - Hands-on experience with Analog Assertion Based Verification
- - Basic design background to analysis verification results
- - Knowledge of UVM-AMS would be an asset
- - Good written and verbal communication skills
- - Experience in working with international teams
- Define verification strategy in close collaboration with design team - Guide design team for best practice top level schematics. - Coding analog behavior model (Verilog-AMS modeling) - Verify mixed signal functions on macro block level with AMS simulations - Ensure specification compliance and correct functionality by having verification matrix in place - Verify mixed signal functions on top level with AMS simulations - Develop efficient and reusable state of the art verification test benches. - Work with CAD and methodology group to define additional top level checks
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.