Silicon Characterization Engineer - Power Management
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking a Silicon Characterization Engineer with a strong foundation in power management circuits and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented Silicon Characterization Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will be responsible for the validation and characterization of analog and mixed signal Power Management circuits for battery operated portable devices.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- - Typically requires at least 3+ years experience in bench evaluation of mixed signal ICs
- - Experience with analog circuit measurement
- - Good knowledge in PCB board design, debug and development
- - Good experience in coding skills (Python, Perl, C++, Shell, Unix) and knowledge of test equipment programming for automating laboratory measurements
- - Lab skills for soldering and PCB chip mounting
- - Good written and verbal communication skills working with international teams
- - Experience with power and DCDC converters is a plus
- - Experience in working with international teams
- Bench test, debug and characterization of Mixed Signal SoC IP - Complete system characterization as spec compliance testing - Debug of chip level or board level issues - Development and execution of scripts (i.e. Phyton) to validate IC over PVT - Generation of reports - Support test engineering
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.