Design Verification Engineer - Power Management
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking a Design Verification Engineer with a strong foundation in digital verification and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented Design Verification Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will be responsible for the Verification of digital blocks and toplevel in digital domain of Power Management circuits for battery operated portable devices.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- - Several years of experience in digital verification
- - Familiar with advanced verification techniques (e.g. UVM, system verilog, assertions)
- - Experience with constrained random verification Knowledge of best practices with respect to verification of digital logic
- - Good written and verbal communication skills
- - Experience in working with international teams
- Work with systems team and design team to understand the design requirements - Develop efficient verification environment and test benches - Write verification plans - Participate or initiate verification plan review meetings - Other responsibilities could include RTL coding and formal verification
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.