Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking a Test Engineer with a strong foundation in Semiconductor Manufacturing Process and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented Test Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will be responsible for the design and development of ATE programs and hardware for debug, characterization, qualification and production of Analog and SoC devices.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have proven expertise in the following areas:
- - In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process.
- - Solid understanding of Analog & Power Management fundamentals, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts.
- - Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology.
- - Hands-on experience developing test methodologies, programs, bringing up and characterizing Analog & Mixed-Signal circuits (amplifiers, sensors, DACs, ADCs, PLLs, etc.) and/or Power Management circuits (regulators, drivers, LDOs, power conversion, etc.).
- - Versed and experienced on ATE for the applications listed above. System-level experience is a plus.
- - Strong Programming skills for writing, debugging and optimizing test programs.
- - Competency in programming with Scripting languages (ie, Perl/Python) and high level languages (ie, C/C++ or Visual Basic.)
- - Able to work with test equipment (ie, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzers, etc.) and debug HW issues.
- - Travel will be required
- Develop and document test plan for new devices. - Design and debug test SW & HW for Production, Characterization & Reliability. - New silicon bring-up and qualification. - Bring quality and cost effective test solution for mass production. - Coordinate test related activities with both internal and external groups. - Evaluate testability and operability for new products. - Implement test programs and release into offsite production environment.
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.