Engineering Project Manager
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team is seeking an Engineering Project Manager with a strong foundation in Analog- Mixed Signal IP/IC development and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented Engineering Project Manager. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious project manager to drive our project to meet the technical requirements for quality Apple products on schedule.
- We would be interested in meeting you if you have confirmed expertise in the following areas:
- - 5-10 years experience in Analog- Mixed Signal IP/IC development
- - Good knowledge of IC design process, tools/flows and methodologies and ASIC design life cycle
- - High tech industry experience with a track record of hands-on design, program management, project management or engineering management
- - Strong team player and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, cross functional groups and vendors against plans
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to distill large amounts of data into a message for executive reviews
- - Good at multi-tasking and real-time crisis management
- - Must be analytical with strong organizational / problem-solving skills
- - Technical background in product development or product management, architecture, process or packaging is considered a plus.
- Work closely with Platform architects, Silicon engineering and system teams to set technical strategy and drive high level milestones - Lead large cross functional teams to deliver Silicon successfully through product launches - Close technical requirements with Apple System teams, handle issues and track bugs - Pull together regular project status presentations for Cross-Functional Executive reviews - Drive resolution of technical issues between cross-functional teams: Technology/Library, IP owners, Design, DV, PD, HW and SW teams - Convert large amounts of data into a clear story to communicate to stakeholders and organizations at all levels - Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution - Track Project Schedule for all phases of IC design: Design, Prototyping, Silicon Bringup, System Bringup and Production Ramp
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent, alternatively equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.