SoC Design Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next phenomenal Apple product. Do you enjoy working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will get the unrivaled and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Are you ready to join a team transforming hardware technology? We are searching for a talented engineer to join our exciting team of problem solvers.
- - You should have 3+ years of experience in silicon design:
- - Microarchitecture definitions at the unit level
- - RTL coding, block level simulations and synthesis
- - Strong Verilog / System Verilog skills
- - Experience with scripting and programming languages with some of the following: Perl, C, C++, TCL
- - Excellent collaboration skills
As a SoC Design engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of SoC design flow: - Work with architecture team to develop the microarchitecture spec. - Develop RTL for one or more blocks following established design guidelines based on microarchitecture spec. - Work on advanced design practices (Clock/Voltage domain crossing, DFT and Low Power Design) - Work with multi-disciplinary groups to make sure designs are delivered on time and with the highest quality by incorporating proper checks at every stage of the design process
Education & Experience
MSEE or BSEE Degree, or equivalent is required
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.