SoC Design Verification Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine yourself at the center of our SOC/chip DV effort. Where you will be collaborating with all disciplines, playing a meaningful role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. As the SoC Verification Engineer you will be responsible for taking part of a SoC verification process of a large scale SoC. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Are you ready to join our team and help us deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products?
- - Hands-on experiences in SoC verification
- - Advanced knowledge of SoC architecture / design and in-depth knowledge of verification flow
- - Strong understanding and proven experience in advanced verification process, including dynamic, coverage based and formal methods
- - Experience using some of the following: Perl, e, Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++, TCL
- - Familiarity with verification environments e.g. UVM, System Verilog is an advantage
- - Knowledge in formal, hardware acceleration is a plus
Do you have what it takes for this meaningful role? - You will develop verification test plans, tools, test benches, protocol monitors, and high-coverage stimulus vectors. - You will apply advanced techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market - You will work closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery of quality designs - You will also work with methods to accelerate verification time - You will also be involved in Post Silicon Validation
Education & Experience
You should have a MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.