Apple Music Editor
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
Since launching 15 years ago, iTunes has revolutionised the way we consume music and entertainment. Now, Apple Music gives our customers instant access to more than 50 million songs, as well as personalised recommendations, curated playlists including music videos – and Beats 1 radio. Apple Music is the best way to discover and enjoy all the music you love. We are in service of music and we want an amazing, like-minded candidate to join our team.
- About You:
- You are relentlessly curious beyond personal taste.
- You excel at working in a fast-paced environment.
- You Collaborate effectively with a variety of teams and personalities.
- You can balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily.
- You can maintains outstanding attention to detail.
- Have extensive work experience in the German music industry.
- Enjoys technology and understands the digital music landscape.
- Has deep experience working with content management systems.
Our goal at Apple Music and iTunes is to surprise and delight. Our smart and passionate music team curate the music our customers love and help them discover the world’s best new music and hottest new talent. We want a highly motivated Music Editor to join our team who can also curate music for all kinds of moods and occasions by managing and developing our playlist ecosystem, maintaining various genre pages and contribute to the overall editorial voice for Apple Music in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Why you? We are not looking for an ordinary editor. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong passion and professional expertise for a genre (e.g. Pop, Dance and/or Electronic) as well as a feeling for what is required in the mainstream.
Education & Experience
University degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in German and English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- This position is based in Munich or Berlin and is maternity cover position.