Siri - Machine Learning Engineer / Scientist
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Software and Services
We are looking for passionate, skilled, and creative Machine Learning Engineers to work on large scale distributed machine learning systems. In this highly collaborative and multi-functional role, you will be working with researchers and engineers across multiple teams within Apple. You will be part of a team that is helping to push the boundaries of machine learning technologies powering products and features used by millions of people.
- Proficient in C++, Python, and CUDA.
- Possess proven understanding of machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with large scale distributed training and data processing.
- Experience with popular deep learning toolkits.
- Clear and effective communicator with a collaborative mindset.
- Curious about new technologies and quick learner.
- Experience with language and speech technologies are a plus.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing large scale distributed machine learning solutions for speech and language technologies, computer vision, and related fields. In this dynamic and cross-functional team, you will implement algorithms for high-performance distributed machine learning systems that work with large amounts of data and analyze bottlenecks for improving their performance. The role will require you to be proficient in software design principles, and rigorous development practices like version control, CI/CD, and automated testing. You will be working with different product teams within Apple and helping them with their machine learning needs tailored to the specific needs of their features. You will have the opportunity for growth through research experience and/or development experience on different devices in Apple’s product ecosystem.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related fields. BS with 2+ years of experience in related industry.