RF Transmitter Jr. System Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? Do you love building without precedent? As part of our Process Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if need be. A project might call for crafting new equipment, developing new materials, or even building a new factory to bring a visionary idea to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before imagined. We have built the best wireless hardware design Team in the world. Are you a hardworking individual wanting to join our Team as a RF Transmitter System Engineer? As key member of Apple’s Cellular RF System Engineering Team you will drive cellular transmitter innovation for next generation wireless products used by millions. You will be a valuable member of an advanced development team tasked with driving technology innovation for our future wireless products.
- - You have 5+ years of meaningful experience in Cellular RF including direct expertise in transmitter RF system design.
- - You bring in depth knowledge of transmitter architectures, RF power amplifiers, linearization techniques (e.g. DPD) and envelope tracking. We expect you have comprehensive understanding of how these technologies can improve transmitter performance in the areas of linear RF output power, OOBE, and power consumption.
- - You understand the basic's of Cellular Radio Standards (GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-A, 5G NR-FR1, 5G NR-FR2), Regulatory, and Carrier Requirements including their implications on transmitter architectures and transmitter system design.
- - You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to thrive in a multi-functional environment.
In this role you will work with one of the best-in-class team worldwide. This group is driving the innovation of cellular transceiver architectures across the whole cellular frequency range. As an individual contributor you will interact closely with platform architecture and the RFIC design teams. Ultimately you will contribute to the RF technology innovation and face the challenges of the future generation of wireless components. Occasional travel including international may be required.
Education & Experience
We are looking for Bachelor and/or Master degree graduates in electrical engineering. Of course PhD would be a plus.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.