Baseband Hardware Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? Do you love building without precedent? As part of our Process Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if need be. A project might call for crafting new equipment, developing new materials, or even building a new factory to bring a visionary idea to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before imagined.
- - You have the required 5+ years industry experience
- - You have experience with mobile and power supply, power management, high speed digital interfaces (e.g., USB/HSIC, PCIe, MIPI)
- - You bring hands-on debugging experience with usage of modern lab equipment (DSOs, Logic Analyzers, Protocol Analyzers)
- - You feel comfortable writing basic software routines and test scripts
- - Your familiarity with schematic capture and PCB layout has others confide in you for advice
- - You show a strong desire to deep-dive on system level issues and drive problems to closure in a team-based environment with a dedicated attitude and commitment.
- Your will interact with internal Software, Silicon and Hardware teams to define system interconnects and power supplies. You will own the implementation in product schematics and layout. - Your will collaborate with the Hardware, Software, and Silicon teams to bring-up, characterize (performance/power) and validate new digital interfaces and protocols. - You will help the Power supply application circuit design and validation, including load step response, ripple and accuracy. - Work with external chipset vendors to develop successful integration and verification plans. - This position will require some international travel, approximately 10-20% to be able to connect with the remote teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science is required. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.