RF Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a key member of our team in Linz defining and working on cellular RF transceivers and radio subsystems.
- - The ideal candidate has 5+ years of RF/analog and mixed-signal experience
- - Knowledge of 3GPP standards, carrier specifications and the ability to translate system requirements into RF transceiver circuit requirements
- - Basic understanding of RF transceiver architectures and state-of-the-art RF CMOS semiconductor technologies
- - Experience in specifying leading-edge RF products for wireless devices
- - Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with multi-functional teams
- - Ability to present complex technical topics
- - Fluent in English
- Analyze and define RF system and transceiver requirements for wireless devices - Model and define link budgets and level plans - Develop novel RF architectures, transceiver building blocks and RF subcomponents - Optimize partitioning between digital and analog domains - Model top-level radio performance and set end-to-end RF performance targets - Identify and drive innovation for RF transceivers with focus on the optimization of RF system performance - Create intellectual property and technical specifications - Perform reviews with other Apple wireless teams
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering / computer science is required or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.