Turi - Site Reliability Engineer
Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Machine Learning and AI
Apple's central AI/ML org is looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a platform that enables the next generation of intelligent experiences on Apple products & services. The team you will join is responsible for building innovative experiences that make Apple's products & interactions more usable for all of us. We partner with product teams including Accessibility, Watch, Siri and others and have shipped features like Raise to Speak on the Apple Watch. We are looking for new ambitious members to join our Annotation Platform team. In this role, you will design, implement and operate systems that are used by all of Apple. You will also have the opportunity to engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple.
- A real passion for making simple, robust, and scalable platforms used by other engineering teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering distributed systems in a production setting and cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in relevant languages (ex. Python, Java, Go, C++).
- A disdain for the status quo. We are looking for someone who can challenge assumptions and work with a team to build something better than anyone thought possible.
- Creative, collaborative, and product-focused.
- Proven technical authority in Site Reliability Engineering, with a track record of designing, delivering and managing standard methodologies, policies, procedures and standards.
In this highly collaborative role, you will be a part of the architecture, design, development, and operations of large-scale systems. These may include, but are not limited to, data management systems, data engineering workflow systems, and their web portal & web service components. Partner with data scientists and ML engineers across different Apple organizations to define high impact product features and deliver them with quality. Lead a group of engineers to deliver high quality products/services. Be able to stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them in the job. During the process, support junior engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years experience If this is you, we'd love to hear form you.