Wireless Technology & Ecosystems, Systems Architect - Cellular - Munich
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
The wireless system architecture team is looking for an architect to join our group and drive innovation that matters!. We create, design and seamlessly integrate end-to-end technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about building new technologies, have strong technical leadership and communication skills, we may have the opportunity for you to join our team and make the difference.
- Proven experience in wireless communication protocols and systems. Deep understanding of wireless standards such as: (including but not limited to 3GPP 5G-NR/5GC control plane, data plane, FW, LTE, IEEE 802.11ax, 802.11ad, IP, TCP/UDP) and their application on end to end product design.
- Experience in platform software and RT-OS performances.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the box thinking.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and ability to develop detailed system architecture and design documentation
- Track record of innovations and brining new ideas to mass productions
- Extensive of wireless system Design or architecture experience, SW/HW partitioning and simulations/prototyping aspects.
The Wireless system architecture team is always looking for innovative ways to use wireless communication technologies and enable new services and products that surprise and delight our customers. We are seeking an experienced engineer that can help us architect, design, and drive new initiatives within the company and the industry. You will within our WTE team and will engage with multiple engineering-groups and external providers: - Analyze wireless communication system/software requirements based on wireless standards and new product requirements - Perform SW/HW partitioning and design features requirements. - Drive internal and external teams efforts to bring new ideas and new features to execution - Simulate and Prototype new ideas in both wireless devices and core network - Collaborate with external providers to ensure consistency of system/software architecture with the requirements, and that it meet the internal KPIs. - This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel
Education & Experience
Masters or Ph.D in Wireless Communications or Computer Science or equivalent experience.