iTunes + Store Support Advisor - German Speaking
Support and Service
** This position is located in Cork, Ireland ** Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a customer focused person who is self-motivated, friendly and has a passion for tackling customer issues in an effective and efficient manner. Someone who can deliver excellent customer service while developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with all of Apple's customers by offering tailored experiences and solutions. Does this sound like you? If so, you could be Apple's next at home iTunes + Store Support Advisor.
- Proficient in German language
- Excellent written ad spoken communication skills.
- Excellent soft skills
- Experienced in resolving complex customer service issues
- Dedicated to improving and enriching the Apple customer experience
- Reinforce customer loyalty to the Apple brand and create promoters
- Willing to be flexible and tackle additional tasks
- Willing to assist in the execution of new projects
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Target oriented with good organization skills - can deliver results on time
- Excellent problem solving skills - the drive and motivation to take a problem and troubleshoot to a resolution is a requirement
- Can see potential for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes
- Can relate to and communicate with all types of customers (internal and external) in various situations
- Dedicated to improving customer satisfaction
- Maintains a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations
As an iTunes + Store Support advisor, you will provide customer service to iTunes Store users via phone and/or E-mail on various issues such as account & billing, purchase downloads, authorisation and redeeming iTunes gift cards. You will be required to follow standard guidelines and procedures to support you in responding to our customers. There will also be an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as quickly and effectively as possible, recognising more complex problems and acting accordingly. Advisors generally perform one of the tasks noted above but can be asked to support other tasks as needed.