Cellular Platform Software Engineer - Munich
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a key member of our team in Munich defining and working on Platform software design and development.
- Solid understanding of baseband system/architecture (core, cache, memory, bus, interrupts, sleep/wake, clock, power control, dynamic frequency and voltage scaling, SPMI, PCIe, etc)
- Excellent software developing and debugging skills on embedded real time operating systems
- Extensive experience in embedded software design & development.
- knowledge on modem cellular technologies
- Strong experience in C/C++ programming
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and to present complex technical topics to a multi-level audience
The duties of this position will design, develop, debug baseband platform software, and work with cross functional teams to deliver the features into product Perform architecture reviews with other Apple wireless teams Identify and drive innovation for cellular baseband architecture with focus on balanced optimization of modem KPIs
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel