Cellular Systems Analysis Engineer – Munich
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about technology, we may have the job for you. Your role will be responsible for debugging system level Telephony & Baseband issues reported from QA, Certification, Lab, Field and Livability tests. Focus would be on driving continuous performance improvements by working closely with internal development team, radio stack vendor and other multi-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in system engineering/Systems analysis role.
- Experience with Cellular technologies (5G NR, WCDMA, LTE, IMS), systems architecture, protocols and standards.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with end to end Wireless Systems
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of strong OS/data structures, Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
In this role, you will be improving the cellular performance of Apple products. You will diagnose Cellular Protocol and System level issues from the carriers, debug issues reported from certification tests, and lead IOT and field tests by doing in-depth log analysis using various tools and code walk-throughs. In addition, you will work closely with internal teams, radio stack vendors, certification and field test teams, and carrier support teams to fix issues. You will also be responsible for leading product features through the development life- cycle from bring-up through acceptance. A deep understanding of LTE and UMTS are desired. Prior experience with baseband chipset vendors and 5G experience is a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering or related field required Masters in CE, EE or CS preferred
- This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel