Senior Human Resources Manager
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. This role represents a key leadership opportunity where you will be challenged to drive change, results and excellence . You will play key role in the People regional team. You will be an agile ambassador of the Apple culture as well as a role-model of collaboration to drive sustainable innovation that enriches our employees’ lives across our German and Austrian R&D organisations. You will act as a liaison between the newly established R&D organisation and the global businesses. On a functional level, you will have a strong business impact. You will ensure site initiatives and strategies are well integrated and drive future initiative in collaboration with the business and in alignment with other R&D sites across the region.
- You have achieved a track record of consistent success within the People arena in an international environment, qualifications include:
- Extensive proven experience in a HR management and/or business partnering role.
- Wide understanding of legal frameworks in EMEA, specifically in Germany and Austria
- Outstanding communication skills, including influencing and coaching senior leaders.
- Highly collaborative and flexible style.
- Experience managing multiple projects of all sizes and maintaining focus on driving what matters in the face of interruptions and changing demands.
- Comfortable using analytics with the ability to interpret and provide relevant insights.
- You can demonstrate your ability to navigate and cut through ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
- You have high attention to details
- Accountability without control
In this role you will lead and implement all People strategies and tactics primarily for the German and Austrian R&D newly created business groups. You will be a natural leader, having the energy, drive, vision and sheer tenacity to develop a dynamic People function, deliver innovative strategies by working closely with local, regional and global business leaders as well as all other People functions. You are comfortable working in a highly reciprocal, multinational culture and deeply invested in a consultative People model, having the capability to communicate and implement People strategies and practical solutions in a fast paced environment and in partnership with a wide array of leadership functions. The range of responsibilities is not limited to but include the following areas: • Strategic and operational responsibility for the HR function • Organizational Development • Change Management • Leadership Development • Talent & Performance Management • Partner with and support the Employee Relations function • Partner with the Talent Acquisition and On-boarding functions • Compensation and Benefits • HR Metrics