Pension and Payroll Specialist
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. You will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfilment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music and Apple Retail as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function. Apple’s business is constantly changing and growing to meet market demands. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. The aim of this role is to support the pension and payroll administration within the German and Austrian market - the role will be to interact with third party pension administrators, People team, Accounting team, Payroll Vendors and Benefits team to ensure that our plans stay aligned with regulatory requirements while ensuring employee satisfaction and accurate payments.
- German Pension Experience
- SAP Global view is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Data analysis, manipulation and reporting are essential, using excel.
- Proven ability to respond to employee queries within the agreed SLA, providing a positive interaction for Apple employees
- Must be capable of dealing with high volume and regular changes in volume
- A high level of independence; as demonstrated through clear analytical skills, effective process evaluation, strong team building, and delivery of high quality work
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with business partners
- Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in compensation services. You will need to be a person of high integrity and good judgment, who can work independently with the ability to timely address, escalate and articulate all items related to Benefits specifically related to pension and payroll administrations.
- You will be partnering with a large number of internal and external providers to manage an ongoing pension plan across Germany and Austria. Additionally you will be supporting payroll operations to ensure that all pension elements are reflected correctly on the payslip. You will project lead several projects related to our Pensions with our key partners. You will co-ordinate with our Pension, Payroll and other Benefits Administration team members to correctly calculate Pension accruals and payments to our employees. - Collaborate with International teams to become an expert on the Apple Pension plans and support Payroll validation. - Ensure employee queries are responded to within our SLA. Responses should be clear and accurate. Foster the importance of an excellent employee experience as Benefit Administration’s number one priority. - Implementing and keeping controls over all documentation and processes. Ensure all desktop procedures & process notes are compliant for any process or legislative changes. - Engage in EMEIA Benefits Administration Projects and work in testing and UAT cycles related to Pension. - Focus daily on increased efficiencies and scalability through operational improvements and automation. - Work closely with local Benefits Vendors, Store Managers, HR, Compliance, Systems teams and any other relevant business partners to ensure all issues are addressed and resolutions put in place effectively. - Ensure all of the appropriate returns are filed with local government bodies by the prescribed deadlines.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree or equivalent