Requirements Engineer - Maps - Berlin
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Software and Services
A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are a self-motivated teammate, who thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment, passionate about building extraordinary products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. In order to better face the challenges of a constantly changing world we are looking for a requirements engineer to help our maps operations team shaping the tools they need for making our maps better every single day.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with a team.
- Strong systems engineering background
- Working experience with formulating user stories and agile project planning.
- Ability to understand complex software systems and to explain them in simple words.
- Experience with large data processing.
- Experience with geospatial data.
- Self-driven individual with excellent time and project management skills and sense of urgency
- Strong analytic skills, process and documentation discipline
- Able to travel if needed.
As a Requirements Engineer you will help building software that enable our operations team to work towards a constantly improving map experience. You will work closely with the operations team on the one hand and engineering teams on the other hand to shape the tools we need to face the operational challenges ahead. You are expected to formulate and communicate technical requirements and user stories for all aspects of our operations team. You should be able to weigh tool development cost against manual work and guide both operations and engineering to get the right things done in time when they are needed. Exposure to scripting languages and ability to create small purpose built tools is a plus.
Education & Experience
Bsc In relevant field, or equivalent experience. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.