EMIR / Power Integrity Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. We are in search of an EMIR / Power Integrity Engineer for our special Physical Design team developing SoCs for Apple’s mobile devices. Are you ready and excited to be responsible for all power integrity analysis of our large scale SoCs? Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- We are looking for a hands-on experience in the following areas:
- - Minimum 3+ years experience using Apache Redhawk and or Voltus IR/DVD tool set.
- - Minimum 3+ years experience in silicon (on-chip) and package power delivery network principles.
- - Minimum 3+ years experience in high frequency power integrity simulation and analysis.
- - Minimum of three years of experience in signal and power electro-migration simulation and analysis
You will performs power integrity analysis using Apache Redhawk and or Voltus, provide feedback, and recommend supply noise design solutions. You will develops procedures, analysis, and design automation methodologies for power integrity challenges. You will assists in defining on-chip power grid and power switch solutions.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M. Sc Electric Engineering / Computer Engineering
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.