Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? As an Administrative Assistant in Hardware Technology, you’ll serve as the central hub of our department, coordinating between Apple’s employees and the outside world. You’ll help keep people organized and focused across multiple dynamic environments. Your work will present ever-changing opportunities, from assisting senior executives to greeting and guiding Apple employees and visitors to coordinating a group’s day-to-day needs. More importantly, you’ll become a trusted source of support whom other Apple people know they can count on. Join Apple, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to make something in our work better than it was yesterday. Be at the center of the action on new silicon product development for Apple's groundbreaking products! Apple's Hardware Technology team is looking for an inventive and dedicated Administrative Assistant to support a rapidly growing and dynamic engineering and management team at Apple. You are highly organized, an independently motivated, resourceful individual able to handle multiple tasks and excel in a high-energy environment.
- - Typically requires 3-5 years working in a high-tech environment.
- - Experience supporting multiple senior-level management and teams.
- - You have the ability to maintain consistent attention to detail, be able to prioritize and independently lead their time in a fast-paced atmosphere where there are often impromptu requests.
- - You possess strong written and verbal interpersonal skills, have the ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative authoritatively meet the demands of all groups within the team.
- - We are looking for a colleague with a friendly, can-do attitude!
- - Proficient use of the Mac OS.
- - Competency with all basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- - Ability to work well independently.
- Lead internal and external meetings for multiple executives. - Run complex calendars. - Prepare expense reports and high volume purchase requisitions. - Handle travel arrangements. - Equipment inventory, office supply ordering, and facilities coordination. - Work closely with finance and other related teams to assure smoothly operating systems under tight time constraints to secure goods and contract services. - Management and implementation of efficient administrative processes. - New hire coordination.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants