Apple Music, Artist & Label Relations Manager Germany, Switzerland, Austria
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Software and Services
Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place: 50 million songs ad‑free, on- and offline listening, perfect playlists for any mood curated by our music experts around the world as well as personalised recommendations and Beats 1 radio. Our customers enjoy Apple Music across all of their devices, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV and HomePod. We are passionate about music and digital entertainment, and we want a like-minded Artist & Label Relations Manager to join our team. This is a highly talented individual who will manage our relationship with the music creators in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. If you are a strong leader with second-to-none communication skills, and a self-directed, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear
- Outstanding knowledge of and extensive work experience in the German music industry, the key players and trends.
- A natural networker who is able to build strong ties with existing and new partners, from artists, managers and labels to producers and writers.
- A proven track record of having managed artist-focused creative projects end to end.
- It’s important you're highly competent in combining analytical skills with an aptitude for translating data into insights and actions.
- Experienced in balancing different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily working with multiple stakeholders under strict deadlines.
- Resourceful, creative and results oriented with high energy.
- Positive attitude and dedication make you thrive in team environments – collaboration is key at Apple.
- Confident with technology and you’re passionate about the role music and other digital services play in people’s lives.
In this role you will: Live and breathe music and technology. Work closely with labels, management and the artist community as well as other music industry stakeholders. Build positive relationships with key stakeholders to help deliver world-class artist centered projects and partnerships. Plan our artist engagement based on the music strategy and release planning. Manage artist projects from start to finish and work efficiently with cross-functional teams. Be comfortable working under weekly, sometimes daily deadlines. Maintain outstanding attention to detail and obsess over the customer experience.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in German & English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- This role is based in Berlin.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.