Software Engineer- Technology Development Group
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Machine Learning and AI
A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are a self-motivated teammate, who thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment, passionate about building extraordinary products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. The Technology Development Group is working on exciting new technologies. We are looking for a driven and dedicated Software/ performance engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- In-depth knowledge of tools and techniques for analyzing and benchmarking of operating systems, application/algorithm performance
- Very good systems programming in C, C++
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to provide technical advice, leadership, and direction to more junior engineers
The Technology Development Group is looking for an accomplished Performance Expert/Lead to help build a passionate and diverse team that will ensure the next generation of interactive experiences for iOS will run with the best performance. You will collaborate with multiple teams x-functionally to deliver incredible experiences for our customers. You will work on analytical and simulation models to predict application, algorithm, OS and, realtime interactive graphics performance. You will design and implement performance measurement and analysis tools and provide instrumentation for measurability. This engineer is to be technically savvy, team oriented, has influencing and leadership abilities, creative, motivated, flexible, and driven to produce results.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience is expected. 5+ years of relevant experience.
- - Familiarity with Metal or OpenGL or DirectX
- - Familiarity with iOS, Xcode, CPU/GPU Architecture
- - Familiarity with Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.