Collaboration & Productivity Specialist
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences that people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Collaboration & Productivity team where we have a mission of providing our employees with the best tools and services that are easy to use and makes their jobs and lives more productive. At Apple’s Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) organization, we use technologies to help deliver the best user experience for our customers. As a member of the Collaboration & Productivity team you will be working as part of a passionate and dedicated global team, who obsess about the customer experience and help deliver the best in class services for all our customers. This role is based in Munich, Germany.
- We are looking for someone with the potential to make a difference, someone who will work together with the team to achieve excellent results.
- If you have the below skills and experience, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you could be the right person for this role.
- You are passionate about the customer experience
- Are committed to building strong relationships and communicating effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to advocate for your point of view
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of bigger global team
- Possess strong training and presentation skills
- Have proven technical experience on macOS, iOS and all Apple products
- Fluency in both English is essential and German is preferred. Additional languages are a plus
Key responsibilities of the role will include: - Provide support for a wide range of collaboration and communication tools and services within Apple, such a Box, Quip, Slack, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Video Conferencing and Webex - Provide both on-site and remote support for macOS, iOS and HW repair - We place great attention on business engagement, this will include traveling to our sites Germany to meet our Apple business partners, as well as some international travel when required - Be focused on the customer experience by seeking opportunities to make our users more productive - Monitoring and reporting on activities on the ground in Germany for our regional and global management team
Education & Experience
- BE / BTech with 3-5 years of relevant experience - Mac technician certified is (preferred)
- As a team, we are passionate about work-life balance, the development and growth of our people, having fun even when the work is hard, and pursuing excellence in all we do. If this sounds good to you, come and join us!