Collaboration & Productivity Specialist
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences that people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Collaboration & Productivity team where we have a mission of providing our employees with the best tools and services that are easy to use and makes their jobs and lives more productive. At Apple’s Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) organization, we use technologies to help deliver the best user experience for our customers. As a team, we are passionate about work-life balance, the development and growth of our people, having fun even when the work is hard, and pursuing excellence in all we do. If this sounds good to you, come and join us! This role is based in Munich, Germany.
- Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- We place great attention on understanding the productivity needs of the teams inside Apple.
- You will work closely with teams across Apple Germany to understand their workflows and identify opportunities to provide them with tools and services that can positively impact their productivity.
- Advocate, educate and provide support on a wide range of tools and services within Apple, including Box, Quip, Slack, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Video Conferencing and Webex.
- Monitoring and reporting on activities on the ground in Germany for our regional and global management team
- Deploy and support IT hardware and services to new and existing sites
- Provide both on-site and remote support for Apple hardware and software, including facilitating repair.
- Identify and develop innovative solutions to complex challenges that may be hindering productivity.
- This role will include travelling to our sites in Germany to meet our Apple business partners, as well as some international travel when required.
We are looking for someone with the potential to make a difference, someone who will work together with the team to achieve excellent results. If you have the below skills and experience, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you could be the right person for this role. • You are passionate about the customer experience • Are committed to building strong relationships and communicating effectively • Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to advocate for your point of view • Have the ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of bigger global team • Possess strong training and presentation skills • Have proven technical experience on macOS, iOS and all Apple products • Be fluent in English and German. Additional languages are a plus
Education & Experience
- BE / BTech with 3-5 years of relevant experience - Mac technician certified is (preferred)
- As a team, we are passionate about work-life balance, the development and growth of our people, having fun even when the work is hard, and pursuing excellence in all we do. If this sounds good to you, come and join us!