Strategic Partner Manager, Germany
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Sales and Business Development
At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s enterprise business through our Strategic Partner’s teams. We’ve partnered with experts in enterprise, around the world, to change the way people work. In our team, we collaborate with the global partner, regional sales, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple, to create and execute sales plans, covering industries and other end-customer focus areas. Areas of work include new Business Development, Partner Management, and Enterprise Sales Programs. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and ser- vices. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leader- ship, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
We lead all aspects of the relationship between Apple and our global Partners in Germany. We identify new business opportunities that transform how companies empower employees to do their best work and how they enrich the overall customer experience. We convoy and drive large-scale, transformational projects with Apple's Major Accounts around mobility and choice schemes We formulate Apple’s World Wide go-to-market plans to capture the hearts and minds of our partner’s sales force and build global demand generation plans. We bring the Apple and various Partner teams together to support deals and build applications transforming the way customers work and engage
Education & Experience
You have experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and en- sure the partnerships are driving top line revenue growth. Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as a Strategic Partner Manager. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education