Legal Counsel - Content Product and Consumer Protection
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid-level lawyer to join Apple’s digital media team in Germany. As part of Apple’s Content and Services Legal group, you will work across the App Store, Apple Music, TV & Movies, Apple TV, Apple TV+ as well as other content businesses throughout EMEIA. We are looking for someone who will enjoy being part of a fun, dynamic and international working environment where you will live and breathe the digital media space and love to find innovative ways to build positive relationships across Apple. We are also looking for a content lover who is familiar with the Apple ecosystem and the services that we have to offer.
- Hands-on experience of working on digital content and consumer-facing technology and e-commerce issues.
- 4+ years relevant law firm and/or in-house experience within the digital media space.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in negotiating content licensing and other agreements.
- Fluency in Germany and English. Russian and/or other additional languages are a plus.
You will be knowledgeable and eager to learn about legal and regulatory issues in the areas of online content, digital distribution, and subscription services. Demonstrate a huge passion for the legal aspects and implications of what we do, and be motivated to support a complex and fast-growing business. You will have a good understanding of digital content licensing, subscription models, online video business models, DRM and other content protection strategies. Digital supply chain issues is also a plus. Build great client relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Show sound judgment, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle a variety of matters at once in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
German Bachelor / Master of law degree (Diplom-Jurist).
- This role can be based in Munich or Berlin
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.