SRAM Compiler Circuit Designer (m/f)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
As a Senior Circuit Designer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: - Have as comprehensive understanding of IC compilers that are available Globally - Communicate requirements to vendors and the internal IP teams. - Understand the complete design flow, DFT and testing aspect of the compiler IPs. - Understand the PVT corner requirements for various projects - Drive the development of SRAM, register files, and standard cells to enable high performance and low power design. - Work with logic/architecture team to capture specifications of SRAM/Reg files/Custom Circuits and drive the implementation.
- You will be working with a team of circuit designers to design advanced custom digital megacells (SRAM memories, on-chip sensors, low power data path design) used in a high performance / low power SOC.
- - Expertise in developing memory arrays and high performance low power circuit design and Register files/SRAM Arrays
- - Knowledge of industry standard circuit simulation and design tools, top-level integration tools
- - Proven understanding of device physics and process.
- - Drive multi-functional team for failure analysis, corrective action implementation plan and yield bridge to a successful ramp & mass production.
- - Experience in leading multi-functional teams by technical expertise and to present complex technical topics to a multi-level audience
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product in our Bavarian Design Center in Munich. In this role, on SRAM/memory compiler delivery group, you will be collaborating with compiler vendors and design teams. This person will be at the heart of a groundbreaking design environment, working with all disciplines, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly. You will work closely with compiler development and deployment to impact PPA of the end products. At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Education & Experience
- BSEE / MSEE is required Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.