Adv Rendering & GPU Compute Engineer
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Software and Services
Apple’s GPU Compute and Advanced Rendering team provide a suite of high-performance GPU algorithms for developers inside and outside of Apple for iOS, macOS and Apple TV. Our efforts are currently focused on the key areas of linear algebra, image processing, machine learning, and ray tracing, along with other projects of key interest to Apple. We are always looking for exceptionally talented individuals to grow our top-notch team.
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of C++
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Experience with system level programming and computer architecture
- Background in mathematics, including linear algebra and numerical methods
- Expertise in high-performance parallel programming. GPU programming experience (CUDA or OpenCL) a plus.
- Experience with GPU performance analysis and optimization a plus
Defining and implementing APIs in the Metal Performance Shaders framework. Investigating new algorithms. Performing in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on iOS and macOS GPUs. Help influence the design of compute and programming models in next-generation architectures on iOS and macOS. Adding support for high-performance machine learning frameworks on GPUs.
Education & Experience
Technical BS/MS degree. PhD is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software on schedule.