Regional Lead of Real Estate & Development Central and Eastern Europe
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it! The Regional Lead of RE&D for Central and Eastern Europe possesses the skills and experience of a proven corporate real estate professional with an outstanding customer service focus. The incumbent has a strong emphasis on managing multiple commercial offices and (outside of Germany) engineering site operations in multiple countries consistent with a diversified portfolio and in successful project management of fitout projects across the region. To be successful, you will manage budgets and drive cost and operational efficiencies along with having the ability to interact with Apple business functions, partners & customers at all levels including management reporting.
- 15+ years related experience within a multi-national environment.
- Strong contract negotiation experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels.
- Ability to connect and lead dispersed internal/external teams.
- Experience with leading complex change management.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Passionate about customer services and end-user experience.
- Self starter.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong cost management skills.
- Integrated Facility Management skills.
- Understanding of EH&S best practice.
- Vendor management/performance measurement skills.
- Strong process orientation.
- Strong individual accountability and execution area specific skills.
- Knowledge about office design, construction and project management.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well at all levels.
- Understanding of both large and small sites.
- Understanding of MEP design and technical terms and latest design practices.
- Advanced skills in project planning, execution & management processes.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiations skills.
- Professional manner and presentation.
- Self Starter, highly motivated to succeed and provide best-in-class IFM services.
- Able to work as individual or team contributor.
- Strong and timely reporting ability – accurate in written and verbal reporting.
- Good cost control and management skills.
Leadership and accountability for all Real Estate & Development activities within Central and Eastern Europe: - Partnering with Apple management, the Apple RE&D team, Apple partners including Finance, Security, IS&T, EHS and internal/external vendors/ partners/ suppliers. - Strategic portfolio & space planning skills. - Oversee project management activities across the portfolio. The successful candidate must possess strong project management skills, with a history of delivering fast-track projects on time and on budget. - Hands-on provision of comprehensive IFM Soft & Hard Services. - Capex & operating expense planning and budget management. The successful candidate must be able to drive efficiencies in operation, reducing costs while enhancing the end user experience. - Drive consistency in RE&D site services and resources. - Manage single to multiple, simple to complex facility initiatives and programs. - Adherence to the use of established protocols, tools & processes. - Strong compliance record. - Participate alone, or in team, for RE&D strategy presentations to internal customers. - Follow-up with Apple customers on site services delivery tracking, issues/risks and results. - Ensure vendors compliance with agreed SLA's and KPI’s. - M&A on boarding and integration. - Advising and driving improvement changes in RE&D services.
Education & Experience
Degree qualified in related field e.g. Engineering/Business.
- - Ability to travel throughout Europe and occasionally worldwide.
- - Need to be available for regular conference calls to the US, including out of normal business hours.