Chemical Laboratory Worker - Chemielaborant
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, new ideas have a way of quickly becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Sound is an essential and compelling facet of the customer experience so Apple has assembled a world-class Acoustics team that enables our customers to experience music with delight, communicate with clarity, and appreciate our products without disturbance from noise. In Apple Acoustics we work with obsessive attention to detail, directly contributing to products that ship to millions of people around the world. The materials team contributes to the hardware design, validation, and troubleshooting to optimize their sound quality and to minimize distracting audible noises. We are a diverse team of passionate scientists and engineers. Our work is dedicated to the development of most innovative materials. We are searching for a Chemical Laboratory Worker - „Chemielaborant“ to join our team.
- You will excel in the role of a Chemical Laboratory Worker if you:
- carry out a good, organised working practise
- have a solid understanding of basic synthesis principles.
- are familiar with standard synthesising techniques both inorganic and organic.
- while not required it is helpful if you have experience with analysis methods like SEM, HPLC, IR Spectroscopy.
A Chemical Laboratory Worker in the acoustic materials team will: work under close supervision of a chemist and carry out synthesis of organic compounds, polymers and inorganic materials; help analysing the obtained materials; do laboratory housekeeping.
Education & Experience
We expect a degree as a Chemical Laboratory Worker (Chemielaborant) or similar based on a three years education.