Senior Foundry Interface and Design Enablement Engineer - PMIC
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of process technology problem solving with focus on interface with internal PMU design and foundries. This is a hands on, dynamic role requiring travel to foundries and development sites.
- - Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in semiconductor process technology and manufacturing. Direct experience in PMIC development programs is a desired. Experience with process qualification and yield enhancement is desired
- - Deep knowledge of CMOS and BCDMOS particularly in the field PMU in essential
- - Deep experience working with advanced BCD PDKs and collateral such as Spice models, DRM/DRC, LVS, RC tech files
- - Experience interfacing with design (power, analog & digital) in these technologies is desired
- - Demonstrated prior experience and success solving highly complex technical problems under a very aggressive schedule is essential.
- - Good data analysis, problem solving, and very strong communication skills required.
- - Self-motivated and schedule oriented is expected.
- Manage technical process interface with foundries - Provide support for product development, tape out and debug - Support design and infrastructure teams on PDK components such as LVS, DRM/DRC, Spice models and tech files - Work closely with foundries on supplier silicon process issues - Participate in technology development, device engineering for PMIC next generation process technologies - Drive thorough investigation of root cause, and solutions to process/yield issues and its impact on product production, performance and reliability during product evaluation and initial ramp - Manage and mitigate technology risks for multiple projects in parallel. - Engage parties in decision making and drive to timely closure and thorough follow-through - Build essential internal and external relationships at suppliers and within Apple
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required, PhD preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.