App Store Senior Business Manager, Subscriptions GSA
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. We are passionate about technology and innovation and we want a like-minded, ambitious individual to join the team in Germany as an App Store Senior Business Manager. We are seeking a hardworking, energetic and passionate individual who will manage our relationships with mobile software developers specialised on subscriptions in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as being a proactive, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- You will have a deep passion for apps, mobile technology, and subscription businesses.
- You will know how subscription economics work and can clearly demonstrate that to a third party in detail.
- You have respected knowledge of the mobile app & content landscape both locally and internationally.
- You have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights.
- You have extensive experience across business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- You are a leader with great energy, enthusiasm and communication skills.
- You are results oriented with a self-starter attitude and a strong ambition to learn and be successful.
- You have experience working both independently and in a team environment.
- You have a track record of developing outstanding presentations and confidently being able to deliver these to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
- You have outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at any one time.
- You show great attention to detail and project management skills, with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
In this role you will: - Work closely with key subscription developers to help them make better decisions in every aspect of their subscription funnel to succeed on the App Store. - Build impactful relationships with internal key stakeholders and external partners to deliver on business goals and innovative projects. - Identify new market trends and business opportunities. - Lead projects from start to finish and work efficiently with cross-functional teams. - Be comfortable working under weekly, sometimes daily deadlines. - Maintain outstanding attention to detail and obsess over the customer experience.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Fluency in German and English is required. Other languages are a plus.
- The role is located in Berlin, Germany.
- Travel across Europe is often needed, as well as occasional travel to international locations when required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.