AI/ML - Tools and Automation ML Engineer, Machine Translation
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Machine Learning and AI
The AI/ML - Machine Translation team is looking for exceptional Machine Learning Engineers passionate about delighting customer’s experience, by building tools and platforms to produce high performance ML models, pushing the envelope on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded and Distributed Computing.
- Coding skills in one of the following languages, e.g. Python, bash scripting, java, C/C++, etc.
- Working experience in web applications/full stack development, cloud computing, big data etc
- Knowledge in machine learning technologies or toolkits such as NLP, machine translation, ASR, pyTorch, TensorFlow etc, a big plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and strong motivation for growing and learning new technologies
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of language technologies related research and development activities. Your focus will be on developing the tools and processes for bug fixes and continuous delivery. The role will be part of the model automation team to deal with large quantities of data, apply the state-of-the-art methods in deep learning to tackle real-world problems and create the production quality models, at scale. You should, therefore, be passionate about creating phenomenal products that are used by millions of people. You’re expected to be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field