QA Engineer - Music Apps
Rellingen, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Software and Services
Apple's MusicApps team in Rellingen (Germany) is seeking a talented software quality assurance engineer who will ensure that Apple's products maintain a high level of quality and performance. This includes evaluating existing and new products on iOS devices.
- Knowledge and experience with the quality assurance process.
- Experience with audio recording and handling of Digital Audio Workstations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and an unwillingness to settle for a product that is just "good enough."
- Bonus Criteria:
- Scripting skills
- Knowledge of music theory and notation.
This person will be passionate about music creation & audio recording and will display a relentless and methodical dedication to quality. The ideal candidate will be a top notch communicator and team player. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
- Testing of new features and regression testing.
- Analyzing and isolating bugs across many software components.
- Acceptance and integration testing on daily builds of software.
- Using our products as a customer to ensure they are of the highest possible quality