Baseband Digital Design
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a hardworking Baseband Design Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, You will be part of a silicon design group responsible for digital baseband logic design in state-of-art wireless ICs.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of ASIC/VLSI design experience and a track record of developing complex ASIC functions in successful products.
- Excellent logic design experience including high speed deep sub-micron design and power management/techniques for low power design.
- Experience with DSP hardware implementations including data path and control logic.
- Familiarity with design tools for simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing analysis
- Knowledge of C/C++/systemC and DSP algorithm modeling is a plus.
- Experience with backend interface, DFT and silicon debug are pluses.
RTL implementation of baseband processing modules from spec to tape out. Micro-architecture design by working with architect and algorithm teams Detailed documentation of the designs Work with verification team for test plan and function coverage Design, simulation and synthesis for PPA(power/performance/area) optimizations
Education & Experience
BSEE is required. MSEE/Ph.D is preferred Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.