Digital Design Engineer (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a key member of our team in Munich working on the digital development for RF Transceivers.
- - Know how in VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog implementation, functional and formal pre-silicon verification
- - Basic knowledge in logic synthesis, constraining and static timing analysis
- - Knowledge skills with scripting languages like Tcl, Perl or Python would be advantageous
- - Basic knowledge in analog/mixed signal/RF CMOS circuits would be desirable
- - Strong interests in problem solving and an attitude to convince people of own ideas as well as openness towards novel technical directions are mandatory
- You will use digital circuit design know-how and state-of-the-art validation and verification methodologies, tools and flows to develop complex low power designs for our innovative communications platform products. - You're going to work closely with the System Engineering, Circuit Design, RTL Design and Physical Implementation teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science is required. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.