Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. This role is for a Mixed-Signal Functional Verification engineer who will enable bug-free first silicon for the digital-/analog- and mixed-signal designs. The responsibilities include all phases of pre-silicon verification including: developing and verifying analog behavioral models (e.g. LNA, PLL, ADC, DAC, Mixer,..) at different abstraction levels, matching the schematic specifications till the pre-silicon sub-/system verification with main respect to Analog/Mixed-Signal macros in close collaboration with multiple disciplines. As a verification engineer you have ownership of functional analog macro sign-off which includes the communication of status and results into the existing verification management framework.
- Experience in analog design
- Experience with digital simulation tools
- Ability to read and understand schematics to define and implement functional behavioral models
- Ability to think on different abstraction levels from very detailed component to system-level
- 3+ years of experience in hardware description languages
- Outstanding sense and drive for quality of deliverables
- Verification mindset
- Reliable, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- System know-how in the cellular RF transceiver domain is a plus
- C/C++ programming language for testcase development is a plus
Developing analog behavioral models Running model versus schematic correlation simulations to guarantee the matching to the schematic specifications Defining/verifying verification requirements Coding of test scenarios and assertions Sub-/system verification with existing top level test benches, interacting with analog and digital design engineers, firmware engineers, RF layout engineers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science is required. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.