SoC Digital Verification Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine yourself at the center of our SOC/chip DV effort. Where we are collaborating with all fields, playing a meaningful role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. As the SoC Verification Engineer, we are responsible for taking part in a SoC verification process of a large scale SoC. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us!
- Strong understanding and proven experience in the sophisticated verification process/flow, including dynamic, coverage-based and formal methods for SoC
- Experience using some of the following: Perl, e, Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++, TCL
- Familiarity with verification environments e.g. UVM, System Verilog is an advantage
- Hands-on experiences in SoC verification
- As a member of the verification team you will develop verification test plans, tools, test benches, protocol monitors, and high-coverage stimulus vectors. - You will apply sophisticated techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, efficiency, and time-to-market - You are going to work closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery of quality designs - You will also work with methods to accelerate verification time - You will also be involved in Post Silicon Validation
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.