Enterprise Sales Leader, Major Accounts
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- We build and lead great Enterprise sales teams. We assemble the right people, motivate and enable them with the right tools, and support their collaboration. - We provide leadership in building engagement strategies and plans for Apple’s Major Accounts in our territories. We ensure these account plans are developed and maintained, crossing multiple customers and industries in conjunction with our strategic partners and resellers. - We operationalize account plans with field AE’s and technical teams by mobilizing resources focused on growth and delivery. We own the delivery of sales results for the Region, including forecasting accuracy, pipeline and opportunity management. - We orchestrate effective customer engagements, alongside strategic partners, resellers, and mobility partners. We follow through to ensure all commitments are met and problems resolved.
Education & Experience
- You have experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organization that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. You understand how to inspire and motivate a partner ecosystem and deploy that ecosystem for growth. Or your bring extensive experience of leading Enterprise sales organizations. - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.