Senior CAD Engineer - Synthesis (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, great and inspiring people, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? In this role, the key responsibilities are the following • Developing, maintaining, and improving existing systems for Synthesis, Physical Synthesis, Scan/BIST, etc. • Supporting multiple design teams and working with other CAD engineers to integrate your solutions in other flows • Debugging vendor tool problems and solving related issues
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience working in an EDA/CAD tool development/support role as well as the following:
- Experience in Design Compiler and/or RTL Compiler
- Basic understanding of digital design and VLSI concepts required
- Experience in Formality and/or Conformal is a positive
- Experience in static timing analysis, power domain checking or place and route tools is a positive
- Should have experience scripting in TCL/Perl/Python
- Strong communication skills
In this highly visible role as a CAD Synthesis Engineer, you will be at the center of a silicon design group with a critical impact on getting functional products to hundreds of millions of customers quickly.
Education & Experience
MS or BS Degree in technical discipline
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.