Senior Software Engineer - Munich Vision Lab
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Machine Learning and AI
The Video Computer Vision group at Apple that developed the technology shipped in Animoji, ARKit, and FaceID, is looking for an experienced software engineer for our Munich Vision Lab. You will be working with specialists in machine learning to develop OS components, frameworks and internal APIs to deliver real-time motion capture algorithms for AR/VR. We are continuously advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. At Apple, we have a balanced mix of research and focus on delivering only the best products. We are looking for an applied researcher and engineer to work on the next generation of Apple features to transform how people communicate.
- Proficiency in C++ is required, Objective-C is a big plus
- Professional system design and SW architecture skills
- Track record of shipped libraries, frameworks or SW systems
- In-depth understanding of
- data structures and algorithms in the standard library
- memory system and caching
- standard methodologies for writing fast, efficient, and testable code
- profiling and optimization
- A strong sense of responsibility and an obsession with quality and details
We are looking for a creative software engineer to design and implement our algorithmic pipeline that ships with iOS and other Apple operating systems. You will work closely with internal clients fo fulfill their requirements and build prototype applications throughout the release process.
Education & Experience
Bachelor/Master Computer Science with 3+ years work experience A senior position is available for very experienced candidates
- - Experience with Apple's frameworks (e.g. ARKit, CoreML, Accelerate, SceneKit, Metal) is a plus
- - Background in computer vision, image processing, machine learning, computer graphics and/or animation is a plus
- If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.