SoC Design-For-Test (DFT) Engineer - Graduate
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Join a rapidly growing team at our Munich design center. At Apple, new ideas and complex challenges have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Are you ready to join our team and help us deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products? On the Apple SoC Team, a Graduate DFT Engineer is given the opportunity to work on a chip from its early architectural definition all the way through Silicon bring-up and support of mass production. During this process, DFT engineers are involved in any area needed, spanning from RTL-coding, Synthesis, Memory-BIST implementation and Automatic Test Pattern generation (ATPG). In addition, they participate in the Verification of patterns at all different levels of abstraction (Gate-level, Place and Route, and power aware.) This outstanding graduate opportunity would allow you to get familiar with all aspects of chip development and opens great opportunities to grow within DFT as well as other teams.
- Work experience or coursework on HDL-coding and/or any IC design experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong Python programming skills are required.
As a Graduate within the SOC Design for Test Team, you will be mentored by senior engineers in the development of test strategies for Memories as well as regular Logic, allowing high-quality testing on silicon. This involves state of the art testing techniques like Memory BIST and Repair, hierarchical ATPG, specialized test for power implementations on chip and many more. You will also be involved in Post Silicon bring up.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your final year of your BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng/PhD from a reputable university
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.