Software Engineer- iOS Framework- ARKit
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Machine Learning and AI
Are you ready to contribute to the development of frameworks used by hundreds of millions of people? Do you want to collaborate with a hardworking team to be building greatly designed APIs? Do you thrive on solving difficult problems by rapidly and iteratively engineering solutions? This framework team inside the Technology Development Group is seeking a high-energy and ambitious senior software engineer to play a central role in the delivery of our public framework. You will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to engineer upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Excellent iOS development skills
- Experience with Apple's APIs and frameworks (e.g. AVFoundation, GCD)
- Experience optimizing applications and profiling throughout the stack
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communicate effectively, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams
- A strong sense of responsibility and an obsession with quality and details
The ideal engineer is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring a dynamic domain. You will work in a multi-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision/machine learning systems and advanced visualization applications. As a framework engineer on our team, you will have many responsibilities relating to designing and implementing the architecture and framework of our developer facing API. You will also work closely with internal clients to ensure we’re fulfilling their requirements as well as create prototype applications throughout the release process.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience 3+ years work experience required
- - Experience with 3D rendering is a plus - Computer Vision/Machine Learning knowledge is a plus