Senior CAD Engineer – Logic Equivalence/lint/CDC/RDC (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, great and inspiring people, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- - The ideal Candidate Will Have 5+ years of experience working in an EDA/CAD tool development/support role
- - Expertise in logic equivalence, CDC and/or RDC is required.
- - Prior experience scripting in PERL, TCL, or Python
- - Strong communication skills and previous customer support desired
In this role, you will own: - Developing, maintaining, and improving CAD applications for logic equivalence/ lint/cdc/rdc - Supporting multiple frontend teams - Prioritizing and solving CAD flow problems, and working around 3rd party EDA tool problems - Driving bug fixes and improvements to EDA tools - Collaborating with CAD engineers to integrate your solutions into their flows - General flow development and support
Education & Experience
MS or BS Degree in technical field
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.