Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? As an Administrative Assistant in Hardware Technology, you’ll serve as the center hub of our department, coordinating between Apple’s employees and the outside world. You’ll help keep people organized and focused across multiple dynamic environments. Your work will present ever-changing opportunities, from assisting local leaderships to guiding Apple employees and visitors to coordinating a group’s day-to-day needs. More importantly, you’ll become a trusted source of support whom other Apple people know they can count on. Join Apple, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to make something in our workplace better than it was yesterday. Be at the center of the action on new silicon product development for Apple's groundbreaking products! Apple's Hardware Technology team is looking for an inventive and dedicated Administrative Assistant to support our growing and dynamic engineering team at Apple. You are highly organized, independently motivated, resourceful individual able to handle multiple tasks and excel in a high-energy environment.
- Typically requires 3-5 years working in a high-tech environment.
- Experience in supporting multiple teams.
- You have the ability to maintain consistent attention to detail and are able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced atmosphere where there are often impromptu requests.
- You possess strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- You are able to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative authoritatively.
- Proficiency with all basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- With a friendly, can-do attitude and the ability to work well independently.
- Contact person for local engineering team for administrative tasks. - Prepare and track expense reports and high volume purchase requisitions. - Equipment inventory and office supply ordering. - Management and implementation of efficient administrative processes. - Coordinate shipping and freight. - Initiate and plan events. - Manage secure access for the whole site. - Coordinate office occupancy in collaboration with local leadership.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants