CAD Design Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? Are you an engineer with a strong foundation and real passion for building new technologies? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing extraordinary products with a prime focus on accuracy and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are an innovative engineer with the dream to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. As a member of our CAD team, you will develop, maintain, and enhance an existing system for RTL and RTL build automation. It includes interacting with EDA vendor tools and with design and integration execution teams to help identify complex solutions, implement new functionality to solve emerging problems or to optimize already existing methods. You will also promote best practices both in core roles and support activities.
- Solid programming foundation (e.g. data structure and algorithm, performance, paradigm, revision control, CI/CD, testing).
- Hands-on experience of 3+ years in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with VHDL a plus.
- Familiarity with registers generation/automation is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of scripting using Python or Perl, tcl is a plus.
- Experience writing or maintaining scripts or Makefile that automate RTL is a plus.
- Good communications skills are required and prior customer support experience is a plus.
- Experience in design verification or design verification automation is a plus.
- Experience in Verific APIs is a plus
In this position, you will be developing pre-silicon RTL in SOC is a complex process. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining first class infrastructures to meet the challenges across multiple disciplines. This position tackles issues in the context of high availability, maximum efficiencies, and large design. The position will demand great flexibility in terms of problem solving and massive appetite for acquiring new knowledge.
Education & Experience
BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.