Master Thesis - Analog Layout PnR Flow
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a team with dynamic strengths, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our process, we build memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that fosters excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? In this role, you will be taking part in the design and implementation of a verification flow for Analog IPs.
- Basic knowledge of Analog layout.
- Basic knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso design platform.
- Excellent programming skills (Python, Perl or SKILL would be a plus).
- Hands-on experience in designing/verifying analog layout would be a bonus.
- Previous internship or experience in a similar field would be an advantage.
- Should be a teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the desire to tackle diverse challenges with international teams.
- Available for 6 months
In this role you will be responsible for studying the process of analog finfet layout and identify the potential improvement to speed up and optimise the placement and route steps, followed by the implementation of a practical tool to execute the improved PnR flow.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.