CAD digital Internship (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Experience in a programming language (Python and/or Perl and/or TCL)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Available for 6 months or more.
As a member of our digital CAD team, you will develop, maintain, and enhance existing sophisticated software Systems for variety of domains for Apple’s pre-silicon designs, to improve designers ability to successfully tapes-out elite silicon on time. Your experience and innovative ideas will inform the design of the next generation of these regression systems. Your insight, your skill at diagnosing the root cause of complex problems, and your ability to guide engineers who come to you with problems will be important contributions to an extended CAD team that comprehensively supports Apple’s DV and chip design engineering efforts. You will work closely with EDA vendors to incorporate new capabilities of their commercial tools, and to resolve problems.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.